We’re a friendly Anglican church on the North Coast of KwaZulu Natal in the Diocese of Natal. Come visit, see our amazing view, enjoy our cafeteria, but above all, join us in worship of the One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit: proclaimed in scripture, evident in history and knowable in person!
- Sunday, 7.00 am – Traditional Eucharist (Anglican Prayer Book)
- Sunday, 9.00 am – Family Service (with Children’s Church during school terms)
Note: Baby-changing facilities and an area in the cafeteria are on hand to make your life easier as a parent of babies and toddlers
- Tel: 032 525 4529
- Fax: 032 525 4628
- email: email@example.com
- Hours: 8.00 am to 2.00 pm
- All venue bookings are done through the office. The venue is not open for general public weddings (sorry – we’re not a conference centre).
- Physical Address: 1 Sheffield Beach Road, Umhlali
- We’re on the corner of Sheffield Beach Road and Salt Rock Road, very near to the Litchi Orchard, Foxhill, and behind Tiffany’s (Spar) off the highway.
- Postal Address: P.O Box 816, Umhlali, 4390
Join All Souls on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/All-Souls-Umhlali
Register for the Church Blog.